Health and Safety Courses
All workers are entitled to work in environments where risks to their health and safety are properly controlled. Under health and safety law, the primary responsibility for this is down to employers. To ensure that you and your employees get the essential skills needed for health and safety simply choose one of our specially designed health and safety courses.
Each one of our health and safety courses provide approved and recognised guidance on the latest best practice and legislation, ensuring everyone stays safe at work.
Our course selections are designed to meet most areas of health and safety requirements, however we are able to offer a wide selection of H&S training so if you can’t see the course you are looking please contact us.
Browse through the numerous courses we provide and contact us for more information.
|Course||Duration||Cost In-house*||Enquire about In-house course|
|CIEH Health & Safety Level 2||1 day||£649||enquire|
|CIEH Health & Safety Level 3||3 days||£649 per day||enquire|
|CIEH Training Skills and Practice Level 3||3 days||£2,625||enquire|
|Emergency First Aid (EFAW)||1 day||£395||enquire|
|Fire Marshal Training||1 day||£499||enquire|
|BSC Level 1 Award in Health and Safety at Work||1 day||please enquire|
|First Aid at Work (FAW)||3 days||£1300||enquire|
|IOSH Managing Safely||4 days||£3,300||enquire|
* VAT and travel costs are not included in price
Latest BSC Accredited Courses just released Please call 0843 2891713(Local Call)
- BSC Level 1 Award in Health and Safety at Work
- BSC Level 2 Award in Supervising Staff Safely
- BSC Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment
- BSC Level 2 Award in COSHH Risk Assessment
- BSC Level 2 Award in DSE Risk Assessment
- BSC Level 2 Award in Fire Risk Assessment
- BSC Level 2 Award in Manual Handling Risk Assessment
Study with the knowledge with the accreditation of the British Safety Council and receive the very highest standards of teaching and support.
All our health and safety courses delivery are
- Practical and interactive with all courses delivered by qualified Health & Safety Trainers and are complete with the appropriate awarding body certification.